07.2012– DENVER, COLORADO – Nothing about the summer ending is as exhilarating for young women as the ritual of back-to-schoolshopping. While the shopping rush may be an exciting experience, all the options can leave stylish coeds dazed and confused. Fear not, because one essential item this fall “ties” almost all the trends together.
Bloom Black Ties are fall’s answer to functional fashion. These clever hair ties that double as bracelets work with, and epitomize, many of this year’s back-to-school trends.
To name a few:
1) Bangles: These classic arm adornments are no stranger to the style spotlight, but rather than layering the clank-y wrist candy, why not stagger some quieter wrist wear with Black Ties? With eight variations, the bands’ hardware mimics the hardware of a bangle…with a lot less noise.
2) Neon: Neon continues to fascinate fashionistas. When wearing such bold pieces – especially at an institution – it’s best to minimize the accessories so the look isn’t overwhelming. The small flashes of metallic in the Black Ties stand out without distracting from the rest of the loud ensemble.
3) Headwear: From headbands to hair pins, headwear is the hautest accessory for fashionable students this fall. Black Ties offer an affordable way to partake in the hair bling trend. Whether securing a ponytail, braid or bun, Black Ties perfect this mane fad with simplicity and versatility. Stylish scholars can hold their heads high this semester.
In addition to working into these trends, Black Ties are multipurpose accessories that can be adapted into any outfit. What’s more fashionable than pieces that allow more time to actually focus on the books rather than trying to decide how to best accessorize a look?
Specifics about Black Ties:
- Feature decorative elements, which add fashion to the usually boring band, but that don’t pull, snag or grab the hair
- Consist of eight different product lines including Signature Chain, Classic Crest and Fancy Gala
- Designs feature Sterling Silver and 14k gold-filled detailing, stylish chains, rhinestones and pearls
- Retail from $26 to $48 for a package of two
- Designed and hand-made in America
Black Ties began by accident – as many successful products do – when jewelry designer Lindsay Bloom almost walked down the aisle wearing a black hair elastic on her wrist on her wedding day. What could have been a fashion disaster for the bride inspired a great idea – a fashionable, but still functional, hair elastic and bracelet all in one. And so became, Black Ties, a chic and practical new collection of hair elastics that make a style statement, even on the wrist.
About Bloom Jewelry
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Bloom Jewelry features a handmade collection of jewelry that goes anywhere with anything, never going out of style. Bloom Jewelry includes the Bloom Bridal collection of fun, yet classic designs for the modern-day bride, and Bloom Black Ties, a collection of chic hair ties that presents “The Elastic All Dressed Up.” Bloom Jewelry is sold in boutiques across the United States and Canada, and online at www.jewelrybybloom.com or www.bloomblackties.com. For more information, follow Bloom Jewelry on Facebook.
DB Marketing Ltd.